MCN Live April 2008.

17 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2007 12:03:20 by RC | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Dates for next MCN live event at Butlins Skeggy is 18 -21 April.  http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/...=EPI-96498 If you book now on 0870 145 0050  you will be guaranteed a booking at this years prices. But this offer only lasts untill the end of october. See ya there girls and boys. Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sounds like a plan !!                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I booked before i came home and already got my ticket as it arrived by post yesterday   yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ill be goin but cant book till after xmas.....and the april one is 2weeks b4 my birthday woohoooo what a birthday im goin to have.... party all weekend ....just for a change lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be going see you all there. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll be there too! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes, was at this April's MCN weekend - brilliant although didnt know you all then so didnt meet up!!!  Will def book for next years and will be even better as you'll all be there!!!! Make it a definate for me too!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooohooo im on the pics on the  mcn website yyyeehhhaaaaa lol not tellin u allwhere i am u will have to find me hehehehehehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Nice hat rc LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks di suits me dont it LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I was there in April too Sandy, oh well have loads to meet up with this time !!                                                                                                                                                                              
aski9's Profile
aski9

In: grantham

count me in im going to book after xmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

sounds like a great idea to me! anyone fancy the company of 4 well behaved children for that weekend? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Count me and Lula in.. Are we going to have plenty of pre skeggy parties again...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nice pic of u n dc @ mcn skins LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

What pic????Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/October/october15-22/oct1907butlinsfancydresspictures/?&R=EPI-96498                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption