Return of the Wraith

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2015 20:08:27 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi all, it seems that after a couple of years silence on here I`ve upgraded again & returned to join the fold. It`s been at tough few years & still not completely human, but I`m ready to get back into things again. There are people here I`ve missed & one in particular, she knows who she is, so maybe things will improve from now on.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome back Wraith, I don't think I have ever spoken to you but its nice to see people come back after a break (I'm like that myself, on and off here like a broken light switch haha)
Tough times in life are only there to make us stronger IMO. Enjoy your time back on here and nice to 'meet' ya :)

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Thanks Lulu, much appreciated. No, I don`t think we`ve ever spoken but then I`ve only really met up with a few at some of the events. :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Welcome back Wraith. I recall you had some ambitious ride plans for a trip up here across the border a year (maybe two?) ago but I'm sure we've not met either.
Good to have you back to keep us all company.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Hi Izzy, yes I think we may have met, albeit briefly. I came up to Scotland for the rideout to the Green Welly, I think it was, in April 2014 & I also went to the KISS rally later that year too, accompanying Crimmy.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome back Wraith, same for me just back after a 12 month or so absence, back in the swing of things soon enough Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Hi Old Red, I see your from the Norwich area...you`ll have to keep a look out for me when you`re out & about, I have relatives in parts of Norfolk so I`m often passing through, with the obligatory stop-off at Walkers for a short break. My bike`s fairly recognisable in that it probably one of the very few black Gpz`s around the country.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Welcome back x                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Thanks Jackie. I`m hoping that I`ll get out & about more in the new year to various events. Got a few small jobs lined up for old faithful over the winter months just to keep her in tiptop condition but nothing that`ll keep her off the road for any length of time.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption