Scots Borders wknd (almost)

4 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2015 17:38:20 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I have to report the sad demise of Tibbie Shiels. Many is the times I have spent in her cold and smelly embrace.She never had a warm shower in years.C'est la vie.The World moves on. I have discovered a suitable replacement .We have a warm pub with an excellent , reasonably priced, menu.It has it's own very clean and level campsite.Lovely clean showerblocks (free)Campfires and bbqs allowed.2 b&b rooms ,,, a couple £75.00 ....... Single £60.00 Camping per person £10.00.The site is near the lovely town of Berwick upon Tweed. Berwick has substantial City Walls.A good town centre with lots of independent shops and cafés.My self , XK and Dizzydot have checked out this site and all agree it's a stoater. Thinking about an Easter long weekend camp weather permitting.Please post your comments ta.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Sounds good to me.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That one of the best scuba diving areas we used a camp site just north of Beadnell as a base. Are the roads as good as the sea bed?                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hopefully less wet!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 763 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption