Could she be one of our`s

18 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2007 17:46:56 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Published: 22 Oct 07 A FEMALE MOTORCYCLIST died after colliding with a car in Basingstoke yesterday afternoon. The rider, 49, was approaching Windsor Road Roundabout yesterday afternoon, when her Yamaha motorcycle was involved in a collision with a green Honda Civic. The woman was taken to Basingstoke hospital but later died of her injuries. Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact Farnborough roads policing unit on 0845 045 4545, or call Crimestoppers confidentially on 0800 555 111.     condolencies to her family and friends R.I.P .............                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

R I P 

condolencies to her family and friends

ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

rip                                                                                        condolenses to the family whom ever they r n where ever they are                                                                                         
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

In similar vein, a woman rider was killed on the A55 in North Wales on Sunday. Named in the local paper as Pamela Singleton-Clarke, aged 40, from Ellesmere Port. Spare a moment's thought for her and the unfortunate rider down south.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

My thoughts and i'm sure all on this site are with their Familys. Were coming into winter now and the low sun. so lets all be carefull people.                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

R.I.P my thoughts are with family and friends x                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

R.I.P. so sorry for her family and friends, like Bluesbiker says, its winter coming, please  just stay safe on your bikes guys and gals  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool

R.I.P   my thoughts and wishes are with her family and friends x                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

RIP.

It's the start of "silly season", as we call it.

lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

R I P Safe riding everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Again I can only add to the RIP and general feelings   This is who we are, this is what we do From my friends I'll never be apart The friends that are with me ride on the road The friends that have passed ride in my heart   Love to you all Wherever you may be x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

never nice to here a biker has passed on,at least they died with there boot's on,doing what they enjoyed.BIKING. R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                                
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

RIP & safe riding to everyone on 2 wheels....keep it shiny side up. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Makes me so mad to keep hearing of riders being killed by car drivers, we live in such an ignorant country!   Take care all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Rather than starting a new thread, though I'd put this one here. Sounds a really nasty one...commiserations to the families of those who died, and also the police and other emergency services who had to attend. It must have been a grim task - I've heard separately it was about 3.30pm this afternoon, and it can't have been nice being up on the moors in fading light sorting things out.   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/7078053.stm                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

Gets worse...solo bike heading from Bala towards Trawsfynydd lost it on a bend and ploughed into a whole group of bikes heading the other way. Several injured, apparently.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

S H I T   R.I.P   Crap isnt, was out in the Matlock Bath area yesterday, and in the space of one hour 3 ambulances went hurling by with sirens on.   RIDE, RIDE SAFE EVERYONE xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption