Bm Goes to the Dogs - Sat 28th Nov 2015 - Brum

46 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2015 20:36:58 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oi you 3 i can read you know !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I didn't have a pop at you sis.
I just said Ken's got some very big dogs dangling bits.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok Bro i will let ou off thsi time but do wonder how you know about Mr Kens bits !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ken was fiddling with his bits when i went past his shop last week Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy does that mean it was public view !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I only had a seconds view but he wasn't alone Geek 

He was brazenly just stood there with his bits on the counter Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Were there other tools visible?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Hard to say. I guess it could've been a hoover pipe Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As the Hallowistmas Party has had to be cancelled, due to lack of reasobaly priced accomodation, we have decided to go the Dogs instead !!!!!

Hall Green Stadium is where we shall take you lol

The doors are open from 6.30pm and the first race is around 7.45pm. Admission for people over the age of 18 is £7.00 per person including a race programme on both race nights.Senior Citizens are free of chargeChildren 12-17 years old are £3.50 per personChildren 11 and under are free A few folk have booked into The Lodge Hotel which is pretty much next door to the track, the....uk

Will start a new event on calendar, get your names down folks :)

No pre pay just turn up on the night :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

For anyone who comes to this I will give you a tip.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I propose we met at The Lodge for drinks 6 - 6.30 what do you guys think?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I think I'll be able to find the bar from where I'm staying.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro i hope i can spot you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As the Hallowistmas Party has had to be cancelled, due to lack of reasobaly priced accomodation, we have decided to go the Dogs instead !!!!!

Hall Green Stadium is where we shall take you lol

The doors are open from 6.30pm and the first race is around 7.45pm. Admission for people over the age of 18 is £7.00 per person including a race programme on both race nights.Senior Citizens are free of chargeChildren 12-17 years old are £3.50 per personChildren 11 and under are free A few folk have booked into The Lodge Hotel which is pretty much next door to the track, thelodgehallgreen.co.uk/" target="_blank">the....uk

Will start a new event on calendar, get your names down folks :)

No pre pay just turn up on the night :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Only two more days to go before I get wet in Brum (It always rains on me in Brum).                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i'm guessin you've  seen the forcast for the weekend then :-)

High winds and lots of rain.  I'm working  in my van for 13 hours on saturday :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I saw the weather for rain and there will always be wind when BJ is about.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag i have saved up especially for you lol

Squashy are you going to come annoy us if possible after work :)

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

It depends where I am as usual. let me know if your not in the lodge :-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Really looking forward to tonight                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption