Bm Goes to the Dogs - Sat 28th Nov 2015 - Brum

46 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2015 20:36:58 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As the Hallowistmas Party has had to be cancelled, due to lack of reasobaly priced accomodation, we have decided to go the Dogs instead !!!!!

Hall Green Stadium is where we shall take you lol

The doors are open from 6.30pm and the first race is around 7.45pm. Admission for people over the age of 18 is £7.00 per person including a race programme on both race nights.Senior Citizens are free of chargeChildren 12-17 years old are £3.50 per personChildren 11 and under are free A few folk have booked into The Lodge Hotel which is pretty much next door to the track, www.thelodgehallgreen.co.uk

Will start a new event on calendar, get your names down folks :)

No pre pay just turn up on the night :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That's a good idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag i know cant believe who thought of it is that clever to be honest lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Do they have a restuarant. It's a good way to enjoy the evening. Food, Beer and betting brought to the table :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yep and i have just made myself feel hungry but looking at it lol

www.lovethedogs.co.uk/hallgreen/restaurant-menu

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Looking forward to this already                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Does 56 count as senior ?

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No matter as i'm working as always Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It lacks atmosphere sitting in a restaurant to watch dog racing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am sitting by you either way Bro lol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I know I'll get a slap for this, 
I'm going to keep walking up to you and say "Sit, Good girl" and tickle you behind the ear.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm best rem not to wag my fat ass too much, dnt want to cause chaos lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Still not on the events yet!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?tab=guests&event_id=4938

Sorry i was making a rookie mistake when attempting to add it to the calendar ...oops
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Got my name down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Am looking forward to this never been before :)                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Got my name down as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Is it only me that finds it hard to believe that Jackie has never been before given some of the "hare" brained schemes she comes up with Evil Smile and yes dear I know I'll get a slap but "I don't care LOL"

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I have it on good authority that jackie had been going to the dogs for ages  Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ken you're a braver man then most.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption