What Your Motorcycle Says About Your Personality

16 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2015 03:19:57 by Hazybrain | Go to original / last post
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Well Catkins I think there could be some truth in what you have posted I think your type of motorcycle does say something about you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Seisix6's Profile
Seisix6

In: Wisbech
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats it....selling the Bandit...i'll give you feckin city slicker no fun waitin at tables....grrr
At least they'll never pigeon hole my Benellis...probably never seen one bless em.....                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Bright yellow VFR800 ?
ermmmmmmmmm   brings out my feminin side ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Seisix6's Profile
Seisix6

In: Wisbech

HAHA...bet it attracts loads of flies too Vf...kinda feel for you man...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nudge's Profile
Nudge

In: Norwich

Well then I'm seriously messed up pmsl or very very very eccentric with my chop                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

My bandit ain't no city skicker it my life line to life                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello catkins, hav;nt got a boat yet but will sell you a plane if you want one                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjaturbo's Profile
ninjaturbo

In: Rotherham

I'm a Kawasaki man so I'm kwackers                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think it says more about the person that wrote it and their very narrow view of people. i've owned kwaks, Yams, Hondas, Suzukis, nortons, Harleys cruisers and sportier types and will probably be getting a Triumph in spring.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree, I'd say it's not what you ride, but how you ride that says most about your personality. Certainly your riding speaks volumes about attitude to risk.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi folks,
why is it these days there's always somebody trying to put everybody into little boxes, iv'e got a few bikes all different, does that make me a scatter brain, or just someone who likes variety.?                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

My NC700X tells you that I am mature and sensible.
My ZZR1100 tells you I'm not.
My SV1000 tells you I like spending time at petrol stations.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@SG... Mature? Sensible? Wacko yeah well I personally believe the ZZRThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well my 26 year old Yam FZ 750 doesn't tell you much about me especially when you couple it with my other bike 1994 BMW K1100 lt .... other than I'm a biker for all occasions maybe (done the 140 mph 'pootle' on them both Big smile.
If cars say about who you are too .... I've got a Toyota Paseo 1.5 sports coupe and a Toyota Estima 7 seater 2.2 diesel automatic ... work that one out if you can ErmmWackoConfusedGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HMMM ride a Yam Vmax , had 4 over the years now have the 1700,

what's it say about me ?? 

I don't believe a word a motorcycle journalists wright's about a bike and make my own mind up !! Thumbs Up

Hazybrain's Profile
Hazybrain

In: Wigan
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Mine says " he's skint " and for some reason agitates posh cars into trying to block me.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption