Scottish socials November and/or December Xmas Lunch?

33 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2016 15:04:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

It's up on the events calendar but venue isn't clearly indicated (sorry, lesson learnt for next time) you have to follow URL to Wetherspoons Embarrassed

anyway, we're meeting at Wetherspoon’s The Society Room (aka Lloyds #1) at 151 West George Street, G2 2JJ

Got 3 confirmed as coming on top of those who have added to the event so a good start and you're welcome whether you've told us or not.Now, I just need to survive the next week!                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

NEW event:

Xmas lunch at the Carrickstone in Cumbernauld on Sunday 13th December if you can make it.
12.45 for 13.00 in the UPSTAIRS part of the pub.

I've booked a table but want to confirm numbers so that we can sit together so please add to the event (when it's up) if you plan to come, ditto  remove your visages if your plans change.
(Jim, Julie, Elaine - if you read this; I've already counted you in)

Hope you can make it - I'll bring crackers and everyone is to wear their hat!! Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pssst - event is live Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Cheer Mike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Bump - get yersels along for Christmas dinner at Wetherspoon's The Carrickstone in Cumbernauld on Sunday 13th December.

Novelty Xmas jumpers optional Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

If you're in Perth, Kinross or Fife (or points even further north) you could set off now and you might make it to Cumbernauld for next Sunday.
Sorry that I'm not in charge of either the roads or the weather - but it's probably just as well!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hungry already lol, its chilly out there brrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you have a lovely lunch sory i can't make it this time hope to see you all at the next one
???Merry Christmas                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Great wee gathering, thanks to everyone who came along - it was great to see you all.
It can't be Christmas every day (thank goodness) but Sundays come around regularly and seem to be better for socials than weekday evenings so we'll try that again in the new year.
Pics posted up for everyone to have a giggle at.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was great meeting some new people today, I fair enjoyed myself. Thanks for organising Izzy and yip I'm defo up for getting myself out the house and out to more socials so count me in :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cracking way to spend a day meeting new and old friends. And not a bad choice of venue, something for all tastes on menu.makes the winter more bearable knowing that next year is gonna be great. Big hugs to all.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

can't be @**5ed to start a new thread but .....

few of us are meeting on Thursday (14th) for Curry Club at the Carrickstone if anyone wants to join us
Holidayfan says she'll be there from 5.30'ish and I don't suppose I'll be far behind

If we arrange a Sunday lunch on the back of this I'll put it up on events.

Still to reschedule our Christmas dinner in the Borders, looks like it might turn in to an Easter lunch!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do my best to be there but will depend on when I can get away from work ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 521 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption