Stuie. Another year older ...

10 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2017 23:18:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Happy birthday you daft bloke you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sending Merry birthday Tweetlings to you StuieStar...Have a good one!

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Why is FB telling me that your birthday is on Saturday - did you lie to it?  Naughty boy!  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ta guys xxxxxx

Yes for some reason I am unable to get FB to accept my correct birthday date. So I shall be like the queen and have an official birthday in the 10th lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Well, everyone knows if ya birthday is in midweek, then ya have to have an "official" birthday at the weekend to celebrate with everyone else! ;-) ....oh by the way happy (belated) birthday and, ahemmm....its the were weeeeeeeekend! :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Happy birthday mate, hope you had a good night out last night, hopefully catch up in two weeks time when I'm going oop north.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys.

Yup see you in two weeks, looking forward to it.  Thinking of some nice places to go

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Nappy Birthday Stuie hope it's a good 'un.
xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well that was a hard core hang over, we went partying in Leeds last night and I was forced to drink beer again.

Thanks to all that came out to play. I'm told it was fun. Old age striking my memory isn't working well lol. 

Oh and Linz hand over that video. It needs censoring judging by the laughter from you and others whilst watching it!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have now seen the vid. OMG!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 2317 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption