3 Wishes 3 rules

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2015 19:32:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Okay so you have a lucky day by meeting someone of special powers.  They feel generous on this day they meet you and want to give you a special gift.

You're allowed x3 wishes, anything you want Thumbs Up

However, there's also 3 rules: Ermm

1. You cannot wish for anymore wishes than the three you are given as a gift.

2. You cannot wish for a never ending pot of money for yourself.

3. You cannot place a curse on any individual.

Do you accept the gift of wishes?
Okay.... what would you wish for?                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

A machine for making planets (cos this ones turning a bit shit)
A spaceship (to get to my new planets)
A recipe for cider that doesn't make you fat.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

a money tree for my kids ..........so thy stop asking me for cash 
good helf so i can still be alive when the kids stop asking for money 
and i save one till i need it                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Good health

Eternal happiness

The gift of foresight                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An end to religion.

An end to armament manufacture.

An end to all diseases.                                                                                                                                                                             
shandy2010's Profile
shandy2010

In: Devon

The power of invisibilty

Good health for my child forever

To look like I did 8 years ago :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All pretty much what I'd ask for, except for the invisibility one Ermm

Sorry Shandy, just that I figure crossing the road is already difficult enough with the drivers on the road as it is LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1.good health
2.a new heart
3.and as most things can be fixed by it a bank account rammed full of money.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

All car drivers should have a minimum of 10 hours riding a geared 125 in rush hour city traffic. In the rain even better.

Nurses and all other emergency service workers to be given fair pay and working hours.

Retired people to be given a decent amount to live on and a bit extra for a few luxuries.

MP's and Cabinet ministers pay to be in line with other workers.

Stop giving money to that mob in Brussels. They waste more than enough already.

Our laws should not be overidden by Europian courts.

Before sending money abroad, sort out our own financial problems.

Air ambulances to be supported by government funds.

Oh! I nearly forgot FREE BEER :-)

And all offenders sent to the south be sent back from whence they came lol :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1 cocaine

2 champaigne

3 hookers (in a hottub)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption