Motorcycle Live - 28 Nov - 6 Dec 2015

49 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2015 18:23:06 by madscots | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/?gclid=CKirj7DAnsgCFYGx...2wodN4sO4g

Unbelievably this is in my week off work.  Also I can get one other (apart from mine) - full price ticket for a tenner through work.

So if anyone fancies being my wife/husband/civil partner for a day   LOL  the other ticket is yours.                                                                                                                                                                              
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol.. "wife/husband/civil partner for a day" ....I think there will be an orderly queue forming very soon!! Lol
Wonder which one will promise to "love you long time"!? ;-D                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

at vfr what day you going then ?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'm easy  Thumbs Up
   How cute is my Grandson ?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

he i gorgeous love the sully out fit too 
o i herd that about you vfr Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'll be there working there so say hi when you come past KC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

coolio hugs xx i will hope you and a brew for me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not sure which day I'm going yet but I will be spending some well earned pennies. Whice stand are you on madscots                                                                                                                                                                              
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

can I come with you AJ?                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

ohhh.forgot to say AJ...your grandson is almost as cute as you....does that get me the ticket??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I hope to be making this... I need to get out more ??                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

We all need to get out more  lol  

Not sure when I can go yet, having me shifts effed around at work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm coming down on Sat 28th & staying 'til Mon 30th.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Lindylou there may be a meet up in the Birmingham area on the Saturday night if your interested in meeting a few of the undesirables not sure what's happening yet but you and anyone with you is more than welcome to join us                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks JP. I am coming down on the train & staying in a hotel near the MEC. would be great to meet up as I will be on my own but will need to be somewhere I can get to on public transport. Thanks for the invite                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks JP. I am coming down on the train & staying in a hotel near the MEC. would be great to meet up as I will be on my own but will need to be somewhere I can get to on public transport. Thanks for the invite. Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I will ask Bj to contact you re the night out

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks JP                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Looks like I will be going this year....planning for the Monday 30th November. Looking forward to this, now which bike do I wanna queue for to test ride?....                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjaturbo's Profile
ninjaturbo

In: Rotherham

Hi anyone in Rotherham area I'm going Wednesday 2 Dec, got two spare seats in my car if anyone wants to go, send me a message.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6521 seconds. There are 370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption