Motorcycle Live - 28 Nov - 6 Dec 2015

49 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2015 18:23:06 by madscots | Go to original / last post
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you go on your bike there is free secure parking inside hall 5 and secure helmet storage. I left all my riding gear on my bike and walked into the show. A very civilised arrangement                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

TBH Bugs that was the only thing that I thought was good about the whole show.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

They only started doing that because there were hundreds of bikes being robbed from the car parks a few years back. Now if your wrist band and the bikes dont match the police are there before you can get off the bike.

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Been a long 7 days and only 2 to do

See you KC tomorrow then ;)  sent you a text so hope you got it

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

never fails to amaze me why people keep going back every year.

just the same dull rubbish. bikes designed on an "etch o sketch" by a 16 year old. with no imagination.

bad expensive food and drink. they even make you pay to use the cash machines. you can get better deals on-line without the sore feet, sweat and inevitable disappointment.

Oh hang on... I might be getting confused with cadbury world Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

It was my first time at the show for nearly 20 years (When car drivers were parked nearer to the halls than bikes were)
I was up in Brum for the Night out at the Dogs (Great night) and was given two tickets for the show.
Even with a free ticket I wouldn't go again.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As Bill said in a post the Classic shows are much better. Yes you still get the same club stands showing a lot of the bikes at all the shows but you have the Auto Jumble area, Just seeing that small part reminds you of a bike you had years ago and all the memory's come flooding back   some not as good as others due to the road-rash from the part you had left on the floor and not knowing where it goes until its too late lol .
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

thank @madscots great to seya xxx
had a great time                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Was a great show and a long 9 days

Fab to see the BM members who took the time to come say hi Thumbs Up

always fab to see ya KCHug

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3242 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption