Hi from shaky wakey

9 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2015 09:33:28 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
ridecasual's Profile
ridecasual

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi
New member here from wakefield
I ride an RV125 so I'm looking to 
meet people on similar sized bikes

Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Welcome to BM ridecasual! I hope you find plenty on here to go on rideouts with :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Welcome to BM!                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to bm                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Yo! Shaky is just oop the road from ere, might see you around at some point!

Do you ever get to The Sunset Strip at Cas Vegas? Or into PonteCarlo??!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ridecasual's Profile
ridecasual

In: Wakefield

I actually went through cas-vagas this morning to have my breakfast at squires.
we should make that a thing for local bikers 
squires sunday breakfast meet up Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi. Welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

awrite                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3047 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption