KISS rideout to Seaways Cafe

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2015 14:38:53 by xj | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

This will be a steady bimble suitable for all sizes of bikes. We'll be using the 2nd man drop off system so no body gets left behind or lost.
The ride is 86 miles return trip and we will be calling for fuel near the start of the ride.
Outward riding time is approx 1hr. 20 mins
Return ride takes approx 1hr. 10 mins

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Nice cafe i like the pie and custard there, i all most wish i was coming with you                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

The route can be seen on :" Bikermatch 5th K.I.SS  Rally "   facebook page                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

bringing this back                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good Vlad so I think I will do this one then we will be back before the pub closes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

What time you setting off?                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Ha ha, posted twice but managed to edit it so no one will know. ......damn.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Leaving Squires at 11a.m.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

XJ I saw it and though Ive dont that lol.  And Ive done that too but don't worry I wont tell anybody                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Cheers jp. Would hate for everybody to realise i am an idiot.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 805 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption