KISS ride to Haws with bikeabill

16 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2015 10:57:18 by tallactually | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

As most of you know i will be taking a group ride out to Hawes, it will be about 150 miles and i would like to know roughly how many might be coming with me                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Great start i can,t even spell Hawes right, lets hope i can read a map a bit better, can anyone put it right for me please                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Good plan!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Depending on who with me and the time we could go over the Buttertubs and up to Tan Hill as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Or south via ribblehead viaduct... Another cracking road.
In fact it's all good and part my own personal playground!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can you guarantee you'll get back the same day you leave this time Bill?GeekWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Yes we should be back befor midnight, yes Ribblehead ok and on to Devils bridge but getting backs a pain unless you use the A65 which is not the best of biker roads                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Couldn't agree more about the A65.... it's 'orrible                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Looks like i might be doing this one by myself                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so who,s with me                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Depends on how I feel Saturday morning! How many miles you got in mind?
It might be worth publishing the route, miles, set off and expected return times to see who else is interested.
And of course the weather lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I'll be looking to do something interesting Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I'm in. Good roads around Hawes                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I would like to be of by 10.30ish have lunch at Hawes then if people want and we have time we can go on or come back by layburn will be 150miles or more would like to be back for 5 ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
tallactually's Profile
tallactually

In: Bury St Edmunds

Count me in with passenger. Fingers crossed for the weather!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 939 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption