Genderitis

18 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2015 11:08:26 by Eiron | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I've got a 1991 Honda, and how else can I ride a lady of 24 at my age? Bike's gotta be female LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Well Catkins What a Question to ask !!!
Okay i call Bikes She because you see all my bike's and my Landrover are my "Babe's" so you see that when i refer to them there all way's my either my "Babe" or "She" because I'm so passionate about my Babe's. 
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't...my Aprilia is "the RS",my Speed Triple's "the Triple",My T100's the "old bike" and my Honda Civic's "the car"...they're lumps of metal..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My bikes are definitely all HE... bloody well annoying at times but they give me a good ride all the same hee hee hee ;) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Both my guzzis were she's but my last two was/is male I usually go by the number plate ... My GSX is named Zebadee as his plate ends ZBX ... The RF900 was Rupert as his ended RPT                                                                                                                                                                              
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

My trike is called kermit because it has a picture of him on the boot lid.My vintage car is called the old girl cos she is old.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I have been known to give the bike an affectionate pat on the petrol tank.
But , she's getting old now. Need to trade her in for a younger model.
Does that sound familiar?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I call mine Scrapheap Challenge                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

My bike's a dyke.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my bikes are an IT. Think my latest one might be called skip diver. As that's where most of it has come from.

mind you the ZXr is called Jenifer. Just because.                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

I think it's to do with "affection", which for an "it" doesn't happen! but give an "it" a personality and it becomes a she or he and we can give them affectionate nicknames!
My car is an "it", but my bike gives me pleasure and therefore "she" gets my affection...that may change if I ever find a woman to "affect"...?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I never name or sex my vehicles. My bike is the RX, and my car is the Edition 30 or GTI. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SUZI Q is my Mistress and I love to ride her. Hard! ;-D                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

LOL my ZR7S is Def a She and she is Called Big Bertha LOL.

Why Big Bertha ? She is big and heavy, Can be temperamental and moody. Loves my Wallet as much as my daughter lol. But she is loyal and fun to ride ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

With me it depends on the bike. Modern bikes to are just bikes, whereas classic or vintage bikes evoke more interest.
So my FJR Yamaha is 'The FJR' pure bike and workhorse.
My Plain Jane GL1000 goldwing is 'Jane'.

My 1958 R50 BMW is 'Mena' that is a shortened Potugese girls name, and has special meaning to me. Some of the older BM members may remember why.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just ride the bitch...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just ride the bitch...                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

I might get a new bike in 2017 if any _B17CH_registration numbers are available.  Or next year if 'A B16 ONE' is allowed. Unfortunately the interesting ones are mostly withdrawn or put up for auction.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8600 seconds. There are 717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption