hiya

14 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2015 10:07:47 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
kitcat's Profile
kitcat

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, new here from Manchester, thought I would give this site a go, see where it takes me,                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to bm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome onboard. Hope you find what you are looking for. Wait a minute ...do i know what im looking for? Hmmmm * rubs chin thoughfully and wanders off*                                                                                                                                                                             
kitcat's Profile
kitcat

Thanks, im not sure myself what im looking for lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

You are obviously looking for something! But like the rest of us here with dementia ya can't quite remember what....hang on what am I....oh....hmmm like a goldfish me! ????                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Hello and welcome,  where am I again? , I get confused thought sure I ........errrr, what was the question again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Oh no! Someone help him, he needs to remember the route for tomorrow s ride out! Damn that dementia! :-)

Hang on...where am I again?....nurse...                                                                                                                                                                             
kitcat's Profile
kitcat

haha at least I know where I am just don't know where im going                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Well that's half the battle! :-) so just hold on tight its gonna be a hell of a ride! :-D (wherever you're going!)...                                                                                                                                                                             
kitcat's Profile
kitcat

oh good that sounds fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Goldfish??? Nice view, nice view, nice view etc ROFL
Well it amuses me.
And welcome to bm... At least you now know what you in for!
So hop on her bike and come along to Squires for the annual KISS rally, you joined just in time :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Inishmore 97's Profile
Inishmore 97

In: Isle of Wight

Hi Everybody
I just joined this site some 2 weeks ago.   I am after another bike.  So I just want to get more familier   with this site more.                                                                                                                                                                                
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Welcome both !                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption