Squires Cafe meetings

54 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2015 15:59:50 by Abel2photo | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Will hopefully be there on Wednesday afternoon, will confirm time asap.

Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clouds were darkening as I sat there today! So I thought as I'd been wet enough this weekend is try to get the bike home, washed and tucked up in Dads garage!
I made it there dry, and now gonna drive home in car!...back home in 1.5 hours!

God cars are slow!....
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I gotta take dawgie for wash n brush in Burton Salmon at 6pm. So will be at Squires around 6.15pm if anyone else is going. : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

I will be there gotpilotsoldbike!... ;-) anyone else?                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

you lucky lot im stuk at airport mending planes                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Well squires was the place to be tonight, lovely and refreshing to meet new friends and refreshingly chilly in a T-shirt! But grrrr...I am in the UK now and I am getting acclimatised! Lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao @A2P, yeah i saw the goosebumps, all that muscle flexing trying to prove you are 'dead ard' was funny though.

Its a tad fresh here in Blighty compared to Spain innit?!

Rosie sez Eyup! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Yes its a little chillier than I was used to in Spain, but I have been back in the UK for 5 years now so should be acclimatised!! Lol
Goosebumps yes but that was cos I heard a ducati and an aprillia on the power! (Honest)...anyway Rosie did her best to keep me warm! Lol bless her she's lovely.
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

OK what's squires like on a Saturday evening? Hopefully I will get time on my bike Saturday and looking at stopping somewhere for a brew! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It's the same as a Wednesday. Except it's not a in the week lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

thanks for the insight there Stuie! lol maybe longer queues for the food that i should avoid!? lol Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I doubt it, unless of course the day is fabulous n then a fair few folk hit it early morning on way out n again on way back at tea time ish, i dont think its particularly busy on sat eve, put it this way i dont hear many bikes after 7pm going past mine which is one of main routes away from Squires!

Give us a shout n if we are about ya can grab a brew at mine, if ya want. Other than that may meet ya up there!
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Cheers GPSB (lol)..I am just heading out for a ride so I won't hit squires area until about 5pm I reckon!...I will check back somewhere en route to see if ya gonna be there... :-) Any others in the area today?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

any one going tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Unfortunately I am working tonight but ...ahem... Have fun! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry Norm, just walked through the door!

A2P ... *shakes head sadly* ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

just got in meself                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

anyone there tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Sorry, Not tonight! no excuses apart from being knackered from my bike (cycle) ride!                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

I am going to Squires tonight, anyone else?....ooh that's a lot of hands up! :-D ....should be a good night tonight see you all there :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption