Squires Cafe meetings

54 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2015 15:59:50 by Abel2photo | Go to original / last post
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All, I just thought we could have this thread to let others know when we will be out n about and for us "oop north" meet at the Squires Cafe. I reckon I will be there on Friday 21st Aug.... I reckon on arriving about 7pm on the VFR. Anyone else want to meet up and have a coffee and a chat about anything and everything? I will be traveling from Cleethorpes so could give someone a lift if needed? Hasta luego                                                                                                                                                                              
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

OOOps.... and by "oop North" I mean north of England!...sorry scots didn't mean to start a backlash! EmbarrassedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Abel.. there's been quite a few posts about Squires lol

It's my 2nd home, when I'm not working and unfortunately I'm working Friday.

But Wednesday is Bike Night, and this Wednesday today (19th August) MCN will be there to do an article.  

I'll be there, if anyone else is going, see you there Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was thinking about nipping over tonight - be good to have a catch up n coffee with peepsApprove

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Im here, waiting for you PBbbbeeeee. Rosie is chillin at my feet !                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for the cuppa n the listening ear @PB, you are a star of the highest order!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Not as many there as usual..think the rain put them off :/ but still a good night of putting the world to rights :o))                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Aww... feel left out now! I was at work! Boo hoo...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

couldn't make it, work commitments and admin stuff to do :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll let ya off with the oop north LOL

Not been to Squires this year yet as been too busy to head down so far.  I'll need to sort soon Thumbs Up

Have a fab meet though

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A good old chat with a decent cuppa and good company, was had  .....

......what's not to like!!!Approve

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I live in the same county as Squires cafe but rarely get there due to lack of transport. I will be at the K.I.S.S. rally tho, on the Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

There's always something! Didn't get out on bike today or any where near squires! Have spent most of today sorting my Dads car out! ?? ...I will try to get down sometime next week! At least I have next weekend off work too! Yeeeeehaaaa! ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

...bugger! Am feeling more like going out on the bike now that I'm on the forum! Doh!                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A2P shout if ya going to Squires I am off work all next week n have a couple of appts, as well as hospital visiting to do but should be able to shoot over for a cuppa on most days. Although I may be accompanied by my nutty old dawgie too ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Okey dokey gbnp if I make it in the week I will have to be in the car! Eek! But the weekend is for riding.... ;-)

...didn't know your given stuie a "pet" name! Ahem too soon for me to be cheeky!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hmm, think you might be cruising for a bruising with that one A2P! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

C'mon c'mon....put em up put em up.... :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

Woohoo! Finally at squires now! Just ridden from prestatyn after Welsh ride out! Anyone in the area?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SorryA2, was there yesterday...can recommend the all day breaky tho!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6720 seconds. There are 892 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption