Biker type Cafe....

7 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2015 11:53:30 by Eiron | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just under new management.
On the A21 near Robertsbridge.
Stopped there a couple of times. Good tea and munchies
and a huge menu! 50s themed with plenty of 50s/60s music!
Large car park, garden etc.

www.route1066cafe.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Forgot to say that they also have a FaceBook page and that the next Bike Night is on the 13th August.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I must be preaching to the converted! Not one response from the south east biking fraternity.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Give them a bike of notice and post a thread and event request for the next bike night?
Might persuade them out of the woodwork!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I do get in there occasionally, good atmosphere.

Also get in the Carwash Diner a few miles further up the A21 near Hurst Green, although not strictly a bikers cafe, bikers are made to feel very welcome. This place is also very much a 50's/early 60's rock and roll themed cafe.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Dave and Izzy....I was begin to think that I was on me todd here!! Carwash Diner?? I'll give it a look in!! Cheers Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

I go there occasionally. It's on my way, wherever I'm going. Nice place.
Anyone tried the Custom Cafe on the main road between Bexhill and Pevensey now it's reopened?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 1022 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption