Lin (big chic) had an off :(

18 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2015 22:36:19 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Many of you know Lin Bic chick from Tamworth. She's had an off while on holiday in Wales. She's ok but she's broken her thumb and bruised her ribs so can we have a big shout out for her and as many thumb jokes as possible please. She'll hate me for putting it on here so the more posts and messages the better. Thanks
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Big hugs for you lin if you need a band with anything let me know I'm back Monday                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Was just 'thumbing' through here and came across this.  Get well soon Lin    Andy   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Get back on the bike soon Lin. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxxxx get well soon hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Get well soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Get well soon Lin x
Are you thumbing it back home :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hope your recovery is swift Lin.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I have put photos of bike on facebook.  Mainly cosmetic damage. Mechanically it looks ok. Get well soon Chic x 

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Feeling ok i feel quite special having a post about me! Not sure I deserve it thanks _lone_rider x lol. thumb ok and battered and bruises  else where. I could of been a lot different, Mandycbr did everthing from calling the ambulance to cutting my meat up after I was sorted at hosi a great help and a brill friend "cheers mate!" 
Thanks again for all your good wishes everyone Biker Match Has sorted me some great friends I am in awe xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Lin, I am glad you are on the mend x :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sorry to hear about your 'off' hun.... but thumbs up, you'll be back on the bike again soon! Thumbs Up

Oooh I bet you can't do this ...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up hahaha  

Soz mate.. sending you all the best Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

thats twice in Wales try not to make it three, hope you soon recover                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Anything for attention you isnt it lol

Heal quick Lady xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Glad you're ok Lin. Hope you're back on your bike very soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Hi there hope you are feeling a bit
better now, I don't think I have met you yet but my memory is shocking so who
knows (late onset dementia !!!). When you are feeling up to it I'm sure some of us
local to you could do a "sick visit" one night and drag you down the
local for a swift skin full.

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Hey bugs sounds like a brill idea,  deffo up for a few drinks ta xx
Thanks all for the good wishes, and as some have noticed my second off in wales and it was not far from the 1st off either! we had just done the tregaron pass and got on to better roads when i decided to get together with the tarmac.Beer

Thumbs UpThumbs DownThumbs Up
LinHug

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

OK who else is up for a night out to numb Lin's painful bits? I can make Wednesday / Thursday this week but am away on holiday after that for 10 days.
Where's your local Lin do you need a lift by Bike or may be Car?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption