It's that time again

12 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2007 08:10:33 by Di | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well looks like its that time again when I need to disappear for a little while to get back on track with the real world.   The last few weeks have been amazing so much shared fun and laughter with so many lovely people both old friends and new.   Those that know me well will understand my reasons.   Before heading for the hills I would just like to say, Happy Birthday to Lula on 21st Oct. Very Very big good luck wishes to Replicant who after meeting us all has not only booked his CBT but brought himself a bike, really look forward to riding out lots with you, specially bubby. Bluesbiker thank you for understanding. Skins the son I never had, thank you is all I can say here. Please all keep safe and have a fun time what ever your all doing.   I will be putting a thread on tomorrow about a Charity Ride I am involved in and would appreciate help with but wont be around in the general forum or chatroom.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

gonna miss u granny dips. take care,luvs u lots.x from james,ellie,charlie and sam,who shares a birthday with lula and will be 1 on sunday!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry to hear this Dips, but i think i know yr reasons. Hope you get things sorted out, and you have my number/email if you need me. Take care of yourself, and see you soon Dipsis xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well good luck, or have fun, groetjes n heel suces whatever you do.   Don't be away too long, and keep in touch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

cg txt if you need me im here. Hopefully speak soon xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looking forward to getting to know you in the future, in the meantime, ride safe, love and light, Tracy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey CG - take care missus!! xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. -- Richard M. Nixon                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Take care CG, good to meet you at Matlock, hope to meet you again :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Take care CG. Don't forget your suitcase Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Rattler I have my suitcase with me complete with LC still inside it. Wink took a few items out of it to skeggy.   Catch you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Take care dips. xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1377 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption