Moffat

7 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2015 10:26:42 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm gonna be in Moffat from the 26th July for a week, any suggestions for rides/roads would be welcome. If anyone would like to meet up for a pint or a ride then drop me a pm                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll keep an eye on this and maybe pop down for a ride out if you like, can maybe take you on some great roads if still needed locations.

My play roads all around there Thumbs Up

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Would be good to see you. Will pm you camp-site location.
 My big Sister is organising, she has some routes in mind but your input is very welcome.
  Thumbs Up  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Dalvine pass :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Thanks Steve, can you txt me something that my satnag can find lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It's the a702 north east from thornhill. Forget the satnav, use a map and just stitch a route together.
St Marys loch is good too, be loads of bikes at the lakeside today.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

http://www.motorcyclescotland.com/routes/galloway-quickie/

http://www.motorcyclescotland.com/routes/st-abbs-border-hug/

and if you browse the site you'll find more info.

Sorry can't join you down in Moffat - but if you fancy a run north, maybe see the Kelpies and/or meet for a pint/coffee one evening, it'd be good to see ya.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption