Marshals for KISS

26 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2015 07:44:31 by JP | Go to original / last post
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok that sorted, will look for you when I arrive on Friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Could be hiding behind a large milky coffee but just ask and no doubt somebody will know what I'm up to! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Still could do with a couple more volunteers for either Friday or Saturday night, male or female or anywhere in between, as long as you can see straight is about the only qualification needed!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Is it me or is the General Chat forum NOT included in active topics? That will explain why I've only seen this thread 2 months after it was created.
My original offer of help still holds, although I'll only be attending Saturday in the day, due to transport problems.
YID's Profile
YID

Cheers Sandi

For all my volunteers, I've been reliably informed that we have use of the green container at the entrance to the campsite, apparently it has power, just need to source a kettle. Will be in or around there if you're looking for me!

Still could ideally use a couple more volunteers for either evening!
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If anybody can help out in this area please do let YID know or just tell the gate staff when you arrive.

If you see someone that is out of place challenge them.

If you go to the Loo at 3am have a look round see if anybody is moving about if they are wake someone up if there robbing a tent wake every body up Im sure we would all like to meet them before they leave

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 466 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption