Marshals for KISS

26 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2015 07:44:31 by JP | Go to original / last post
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

In order for forthcoming KISS rally to rum smoothly and safely, we require a small team of volunteer marshals. Firstly I'm looking for people who can get to squires early enough to meet, greet and point people in the right direction on the Friday . Secondly people to oversee the campsite during daylight hours on Friday and Saturday. Thirdly people to marshal inside squires and outside while the evening entertainment is going on. I don't expect anyone to give up their entire weekend and would hope to have enough volunteers so everyone gets a night off. If you're interested or require further information do not hesitate to message me. Head of Security
YID's Profile
YID

Those who have spoken to XK about this,I've got your names on the list, many thanks.
Still people required to oversee the campsite while the ride outs are taking place and still places for evening marshals for either evening.
Gentleman, the ladies are showing you up on this, get your fingers out!
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Still a few more volunteers required!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I would normaly offer to help but I already have a few things I have to do so come on lads do you really want to be told by a woman what to do.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ouch I take it you saw my post sorry Sharon

YID's Profile
YID

JP, I've got you earmarked to make sure nobody steals the bar, hope you're up to it! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bobp's Profile
bobp

In: leominster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can give you a hand if your strapped,will be seven sheets to the wind Friday but Saturday o.k see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              
YID's Profile
YID

Cheers, will do.
Still looking for a few more to cover the evening activities, not looking to have you working both nights, just one or the other, no special talents required!                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll be there early doors Friday. and available till Sat morning. Then I'm leading a rideout. I'll be on site sat evening as  Squires Chief Marshal prepping the site for an event on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Put me down for a shift Saturday evening  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xx welcome back mz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Thank you gents, few more volunteers required still!                                                                                                                                                                              
YID's Profile
YID

Still room for a couple more volunteers, no experience needed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Hi, put down Joey05 and Al65 for Saturday when the ride out is on ... If that's ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Ta very much!                                                                                                                                                                             
Kplm adventure's Profile
Kplm adventure

In: Alford Scotland
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi
Not sure when I'll get there Friday's the plan so more than happy to help out with whatever's required :-) Scotland-Northumberland-KISS not a clue where it is :-) yet! Doon sooth Ya Ken :-))                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Cheers, will find something for you to help with.

FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

If you still need some help on Friday night, I can help out as I will not be drinking Friday as planning on going on the ride out on Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Yes,much appreciated, many thanks.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6720 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption