Lost numbers

30 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2015 19:23:00 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I go commando anyway these days Stuie! Well, in the summer at least.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

OMG....the images.....I'm scarred for life !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I feel ill                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Good news folks, I have managed to transfer my contacts from my old phone to my new one by the magical force of electrikery! what a wonderful thing technology is, I think to celebrate I will put some underkeks on for the next gathering of the clan.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Yippee!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

They do go on the outside of leathers like superman dont they?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"Stadler n Waldorf from The Muppets"

Good grief Linz! Stadler and Waldorf are much better looking! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl @OJ, that made me really guffaw!

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

@D6....if your underkegs are baggy enough to go over your leathers, you need to buy some new ones!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@RB, now thats an image i didnt want ... I need bleach!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3145 seconds. There are 385 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption