NEW: Purge history/winks/nods

10 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2017 07:04:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

New feature... from the COMMUNICATOR page you can now press a "Purge History" button near your nods/views in order to clean out your history.

You're welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Does that purge the history as you see it, or as other people do as well? In other words, could you nod someone again once you've deleted the history?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

History purged :-0                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Wills, it only purges what YOU see.
So the nod will remain active in the system for example.
If you AND the recipient BOTH delete a nod, then it is removed from the database (only then can you re-nod).                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ooooh i like a bit of purging ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I'm sorry Matt, but I dont see the need for this action, if you want to purge your history people can just delete the parts of history they no longer feel the need to keep. Just my observation.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I often get e-mails from people asking how they can wipe out all their nods and views. So here's the answer. Deleting individual items would be more programming                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Added: A confirmation box, so you don't just click on it by mistake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Iv looked all over this new site and can not see any clear history or purge and it is driving me mad ..old site was well better                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Script Error.
Matt I was viewing the calendar and when I got to middle of next year a script error came up. I copied it but when it came to pasting it was incomplete.
ALSO
When I click on the new topic it shows me only a half dozen forums, and website issues isn't one of them, hence posting in this topic.
Are you still in the process of updating the site, or is it my phone again that is at fault?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption