20 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2015 14:51:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi , the new improved (cough)log in page doesn't work , can only sign in on home page right top corner, old one worked fine                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi mate, that's weird. I just tested it and it works fine for me.

But someone else has also emailed to say it's not working.

Do you get any error message??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I just logged in using 3 different accounts on 4 different devices - all worked perfectly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Does the login form actually load up?
If so, can you fill the boxes in?
And, when you press the login button at the bottom of the form, does it then do anything?  Or is it that when you press that button nothing happens?

It could be that you have javascript disabled                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Hi matt yes it is working fine this morning! Thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

That's weird.  Nothing has changed overnight.  I'm wondering if the google ads are sometimes blocking the form.

Also curious if it's only specific devices which don't work.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Cat...my Galaxy is sometimes being a tad "diva" when it comes to logging in.  I have found pressing the refresh button (sometimes a few times) clears it.   

Matt's Profile
Matt

Too many people are having a problem with the login page and i don't know why.

I think it might be related to the google adverts. So I'm going to remove them from the login page. 

Could you please tell me if this helps?  On PCs, phones, laptops, tablets etc

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes that seems to have cured the problem Matt. I could only log in from home page but log in page is fine now :)) Ant
However I am now getting an error message when I try to insert an Emoticon into a post lol :((
Error says "Error inserting object in current location"
Keeps you busy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

hi Matt works fine now fella, wouldn't let me even fill in the box's before I went away for the weekend, oh and thanks for the generous free offer for the Kiss 5 note. problem was on my laptop - Lenovo , latest windows operating system, never had a problem with my mobi- Samsung

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I had issues too, went away to FYP came back yesterday couldnt get in on my mobile (oldish Wildfire!) tried at least a dozen times, everytime i typed G, it spat dummy out n blew razzers. I gave up for a couple of hours tried again ... Hey Presto!

Thanks for the fix Matt.
Matt's Profile
Matt

really weird that though, like the google ads were covering the text boxes or something (shouldn't be!)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

All good on tablet and 'puter                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doesnt work on opera mini...:-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Opera Mini?  What device are you using? Can't you use Chrome?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nokia work phone...doesnt appear to have a choice of browser...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha ok sorry but we can't support prehistoric monster brick phones from Nokia.  I would literally have to disable every part of the website, all the fancy features etc to allow the 0.0001% of people with a nokia to access the site.

Try and push your boss for a decent smartphone :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dead tablet and a 'prehistoric monster brick'...oh the wonders of technology...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

'prehistoric monster brick' was the technical and polite version haha

I remember opera mini now, only text and about 10 characters wide screen. Lol good old days,I remember running over my 3310 with my bike and it still worked. Dropped it in the bath twice as well. They just don't make em like they used to lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well don't care what you think, i call it 'Vintage retro', and I'M bang on trend!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 857 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption