Midlanders visit to Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2015 14:17:48 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree with you Tab and i have rode for 35 yrs in all conditions when you have to do it its fine with the right gear,
But like you say if your not just down the road its a chore a few hundred miles in heavy rain to sit in a cafe
I to remove myself from this one.
Do enjoy all that go .
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

As you said, each to their own. I dont mind what the weather is (although wind aint wonderful, but i do go out) plus i appreciate i dont ride as i am only pilly, i just love being out on the bike. If we say we are going we turn up come what may, probably people think we are stupid, perhaps we are ...

See ya there, whoever turns up. Looking forward to it!
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

tan no 40,000 works
you get luvly tan and bike gets cleand at same time
lyvly                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

What's the forecast for tomorrow anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I predict optimism, frivolity and a generous amount of chinwag!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

So is the sun going to appear?                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

D6 according to forecast[believe when see] meant to be light showers developing to heavy rain at about 1500 hrs coming from south West. So might get Squires dry but damp going home.
 See you there                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The sun will shine betwixt the hours of 6am to 8am, it will then become overcast with light drizzle until the gates of hell open and there will be a deluge of wet stuff around 3pm.

I am reliably informed there will be a dry 'window' betwixt 4pm n 5pm.

By the way, no amount of wet stuff will be allowed to dampen the proceedings as @Rileymtr will be celebrating the day of his birth!
havfun's Profile
havfun

sun was shining well at 0530 and still is at 0800
today                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

nutz to the weather -  c u later.  I'll find me own way...... I like a challenge lol    Get that coffee brewing                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The weather is fab atm, sat in garden taking in the rays, nice n warm.

See you soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

According to weather forecast it's raining in Sheffield. I like this dry rain we seem to be having. Just been sat outside in my T shirt having a cuppa.

havfun's Profile
havfun

still luvly and sunny                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

at 1130am luvly                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Just started chucking it down on the right side of the Pennines....                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Just back home from work hope you all have a good meet and drive safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just a quickie to say it was good to see everyone who braved the weather(!). 9 in total i think.

A good way to spend a Sunday with friends old n new, plenty of banter just the way it should be! Well done Quietman and AJ for making the trek, from West & South, it was great to see you both. Hope you get back safely. Stu forgot he was at mine n set off for his I think, hence the crazy dash down A1 South!! Crazy Fool! Clothes peeled off n in washer, showered n dressed ready for the next big adventure...

Riley do NOT eat those babies all at once, you WILL be sick if you do ;)
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Got back ok ta.................  persisted down all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Home damp but good day out ta for welcome and company Clap
See you all at Kiss                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for letting me know you both got home safely. It was a tad damp on the A1 wasnt it? I thoroughly enjoyed it though :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption