Midlanders visit to Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2015 14:17:48 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I find myself with nothing to do on July 26th (Sunday) and wondered if anyone fancies a coffee/cake/bacon sarni at Squires. Doesn't look much on events.

I'm sure our Northern colleagues will put their hands in their pockets Thumbs Up 

Thought maybe go from Bassetts Pole or meet up as we go ?  Just a thought.  I have never  been so could go and see what all the fuss is about  AJ    

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

It'd be good to see the Birmingham Mafia up this way AJ, if I am not working I will turn up for a brew. I just hope JP brings plenty of cash with him.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think it should be rivvy to be onist you haven been down here for ages                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not sure Im in Brum that weekend but if I am and the shoulder is ok Im up for a ride out to one or the other                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Squires or Rivi, I'm not fussed.
Just checked my rota and I am working on the 25th but am off on the 26/27th so I am good for this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

so aj what do you think ???
fance a trip to rivvy ?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@Kaycat, think you should try to get yourself over to Squires, as you said last time we were at Rivvi, you never manage to find Squires! Lol.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger i know tried again this weekend but alas lost again xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I told ya to let me know i i would guide you in! Pmsl

@AJ make it squires n then KC might just manage to find her way too. Lol.

I want to place a bet on whether she will make it in under 90mins from home ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I can guide you @Kaycat, I know the way very well lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

could meet up with KC somewhere near i guess, never been to rivvi either.  Still in me bucket of stuff to do.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

How about lunch at  at Rivvi and tea at Squires then we can all get KC lost and confused                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger sound good lol lol 

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Two totally different venues but both with their own special magic!! Camp at Squires and ride out to Rivvi!!! Will try to make Squires :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Squires for definite! Thumbs Up

Rivi a bit too far for me on my bike... plus it's my birthday weekend Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'll put this on events then  x                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hey Karey  I still have the big yellow chicken suit,  maybe you could wear that on yer birthday ?  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ermmmmm.................... nooooo GeekLOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi! @AJ that delightful outfit is Woodstock from Peanuts cartoon... Not a chicken suit! Grrrr!

It was chosen especially for you to match your bike!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption