Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

90 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2007 13:21:38 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thats bril Kwak, congratulations, Oh and by the way to those who thought I talked too much I was doing Kwaks talking for her honest.                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WELL DONE KWACK  ClapHug                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Nice one Kwak well done                                               Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well done Kwak, hope everyone provided you with refreshments to keep you going hun?                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well done Kwak !! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the appreciation folks, I dunno what the fuss is about tho, I CAN keep quiet sometimes...erm....let me think....erm..(crikey that's a difficult one) oh well, I did for an hour, and I had witnesses, and there are pics of me with sticking plaster over my mouth?  I'd like a copy please LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Well done Kwak!! Loved the sticking plaster....nice touch!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Well done Kwak on the money raised - I have picture of you with plaster but it looks like I have messed up trying to get it on the events page - sorry - grovel, grovel. Tried to resize it but did not work. HELPConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hang on hol what do you mean it looks like i got the same thing as you . no i dont me computer may have had  the same as yours but i dont havethe same thing as you .........LOL im in shock kwak kept silent for an hour , dam looks like i lost a bet of £10 had kwak down as the frist to go out , has anyone told las vegas yet that kwak won this could send them bank rupetLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Steve I've reported the photo as not showing, hopefully Matt or one of the moderators will sort it out. If not then you could send it to me to resize it for you.   PML @ FBK and Las Vegas, cheeky pup! *slap*  Your penance is to donate your winnings to charity and repent your sin of gambling.  3 hail Mary's and you may be forgiven, no you can't hail a taxi instead!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2810 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption