Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

90 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2007 13:21:38 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

omg kwak just trying to picture you being silent while trying to do the register, that I have got to see. count me in on a trip to Squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lol C G I only 'took the register' (as you call it) once, at our first gathering and that was so I could put names to faces in my photos.   At other gatherings I gave up as some folk didn't *introduce themselves so I still don't know who half of them were. A gallery full of photos and no clue who some are Confused     *yep, I said 'introduce', we're bikers not neanderthals Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwak - If you can be silent for more than 10 mins then i will sponser you... Looks like my money is safe...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Cheeky Censored! lol   I get plenty of practice at being silent   1) I live on my own   2) folk tend to ignore me mid-senten...Zzzz   Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

I am sorry kwak did you say something... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

kwak  ile go with skins but add 5 mins 2 thatLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Kwak I will say hi, as I always do, in fact I bet a lot of people will be wishing I was joining you on your sponsored silence but I could never be successful at that. I will have my biker babe t shirt on with my name on it so that will make life easier for people. Oh yeah and my security blanket, my pink scarf. lol
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

got a word of advise if oggy comes to this please make sure he hasnt had any newkie the night before , if he has i think you should leave him out side tide to a fence form all the noise and smell of him letting his but rip                                                                                                                                                                               
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ FBK, TMI! Dead   Skins and daz looks like you will be coughing up the dosh then cos my sponsored silence is for ONE HOUR, which is a lot more than the amount of time you two buggers gave me *slap* Tongue    Daz I don't remember having spoken to you, is my memory going? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good luck kwak hope u raise loads of money Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks R C, I reckon I'm going to raise more money than I thought at first, there are so many people who want me to STFU   I guess for once in my life I'm going to make a lot of people very happy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome hun                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

Kwak - A whole hour... Ah sounds bliss not hearing your voice...LOL.   Only kidding.. Hope you do it and then the 10p is yours...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What is this 'pick on Kwak' week? Jeez! it's the last time I try to help anybody, it aint worth the stick  Wink    Shocked Skins aka Ebeneezer   10p? are you sure ya don't want to pledge more, before I park my bicycle in a most unusual place? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

least ur havin a go kwak half  of this lot wouldnt be able to do it............ me for one LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

PMSL @ KwakLOL   Novelty bike parking...Pinch...you could charge extra for that & raise loadsa money!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now that would be a site to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

i'd pay pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

me to roflLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption