Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

90 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2007 13:21:38 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

In aid of Children in Need I'll be doing a sponsored silence while I'm at the Biker Match Gathering at Squires Cafe on 11th November...   ...all I need are sponsors, that's where you come in, those of you that are going to be there I mean.   What do you say? Would you be willing to sponsor me?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How much and for how long?  I'll sponsor ya, great idea Kwak.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

ShockedThat is worth paying out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Blue   Well 'how much' is up to the sponsors, whatever they can afford, every penny helps.   (A fiver a second if I had my way Blue, you know how difficult it will be for me to not speak) LOL    I'm not sure how long, someone suggested an hour lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I saw THAT Di Shocked Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Think I can afford a fiver, betcha can't go for two seconds lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

----------------   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I'll supply the DUCK tape Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ DUCK, it's duct   You're too kind Rattly, would you write on it   'SPONSORED SILENCE, WEAK TEA, MILK, NO SUGAR, THANK YOU'     LOL (It'll fit, I've got a big gob)     (well If I didn't say it you would have)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

PMSL LOLhow about 'Nil by Mouth', lol, hee hee !! Anyway, not going to Squires but will sponsor you hon, anyway you can let me have an address to post it to ?                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i should do one,id make loads lol,,ill sponser you,                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerwitch's Profile
bikerwitch

In: brighouse

yup kwak i"ll give u a fiver flower.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PMSL LOLhow about 'Nil by Mouth', lol, hee hee !! Shocked Nutkin wash your mouth out gurl! lol I'm a TEAaholic I needs me fix.     Aww thank you Nutkin, Katydevil and bikerwitch you're all stars Star Thumbs Up   I know how to send the donations, that I collect, to the charity but not sure how I'd get other donations to them. If I had the dosh myself I could pay it in then you could pay me via paypal or a cheque. Mmm I'll have to think about that one and let you know.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Hee hee Kwak, ya got the wrong end of the stick, lol ,  Nil by Mouth, meant 'no sound leaving mouth' lol LOL    I love my tea too, as I said to Oggy in a pm earlier when I go to his do, I'll be a happy squirrel if I get a cuppa in the morning ! Thumbs Up   I dont have paypal so that options out for me, hmmmmmm (scratches head )                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hee hee Kwak, ya got the wrong end of the stick, lol ,  Nil by Mouth, meant 'no sound leaving mouth' lol LOL That would be 'nil FROM mouth' then wouldn't it? which is what a sponsored silence is (I see from your pic you've got your own blonde wig) LOL It's nice to know I'm not the only 'blonde' on here.   Right, kidding aside, I think I've sussed it...   make cheque or postal order payable to 'BBC Children In Need' and send it to me, then I can add it to the other donations and send it off in one lot.   I'll PM you my address.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hee hee LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Kwak - I'll sponsor ya - have you checked out the Justgiving website? - you can set up what you're doing on there & collect the money via them  - they will also claim back the giftaid for ya.   www.justgiving.com                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

LOL KWAK I CARN`T SEE YA MAKING MUCH CASH BECAUSE YOU ARE AS BAD AS ME YOU NEVER STOP HA`HA`HA` YOU CAN HAVE A FIVER OFF ME, BEFORE WE GO                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thank you for the sponsorship HFG Thumbs Up and the link but justgiving.com ask for a transaction fee on donations.    ROFL Graham, I don't know what you mean LOL  Thank you for the sponsorship Thumbs Up and thank you for the offer of a lift to Squires, all I gotta do now is find a prize for the scratch card game, and sort out the sticking plaster for me gob, do they do industrial size?     I've raised some dosh already and I haven't started/stopped yet, folk must want me to STFU real bad LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption