Morecambe Ride Out

14 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2015 19:52:34 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Having had a discussion recently, I have never been to Morecambe.   Anyone fancy a ride out one Sunday.Dates are 28 June, 12 July, 25 July, 16 Aug, 23 Aug(I will make sure it doesn't clash with any Welsh ride out).

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cool hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

12th july looks good for me never been myself                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Sounds a possibility...I've only been there once myself. Struck me as the kind of place that's great on a sunny summer day, but pretty bleak when it's windswept. But hey, there's cafes and ice cream and a promenade!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I can't do the 12th July due to two birthdays that weekend.

And the 23 Aug is now the Welsh day out

That leaves 28 June, 25 July or 16 Aug.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi RB. 28Th june looks ravourable if it suits all cheers stavalot.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Imola72 is up for this, so we have at least three people...and he knows where he is going too (unlike me!)....so if we get lost its his fault LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Right can't be 26 July, as that is midlander day out to squires

And I can't now do end of June. So I will go through events and find some more dates.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just put dates in a hat, pull one out and off ya pop! If its a date that summat is on, well im sure you will get some takers @RB, the others will go with their original plans...

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Apologies one and all, I've completely dropped the ball on this one.  

I know Stavalot is keen to go this Sunday so those who were interested please get in touch.   I am happy to co-ordinate, but won't be able to pootle along.     I need to know where you all want to meet up and what time (the route is up to you guys...trust me you don't want me organizing that...I do like to get lost!!).

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is this happening?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

like to tag along if it is                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

It is if you guys want to meet up, however, as stated above I can't do this Sunday as I am bikeless at mo.

However nobody has come back to me as to where the meet up point would be or what time should this go ahead this Sunday.

Please post if you are wanting this to happen this Sunday and suggest meet up place and time.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

28th June is my birthday ??
It's also gonna pi55 down.
That just leaves the pub .                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption