Back from Wales and passed my test

33 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2007 20:08:55 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well in girl Clap. Now you face the greatest challenge of all.   What bike to buy?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

I am going to buy a Harley Davidson - or as my daughter used to say when she was about 5 a Darley Havidson.   Not everyone's cup of tea but something I have always wanted so a Darley it will be :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Yea your right Tat. not everyones favourite bike. I've  had two evo's amongst many other different bikes. have my cb1300s now and i love it. nothing at the moment that i'd change it for. You will, like for any bike once you own it, find its pitfalls. Maybe too heavy or dont like the handling or get bored of polishing it. But thats for you to find out. Just enjoy it while you own it then move on.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Congrats TAT   , well done you ,                                                                                                                                                                              
lone rider's Profile
lone rider

In: chelmsford

congrats tat, no more being a pillion, u will have to keep your eyes on the road now, happy shopping                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done Tat - quite a feeling uh?  Been there myself earlier this year, nothing quite like it - another lady rider uh?  As for bike shopping...................well, its the one kind of shopping that guys are happy to accompany you on without moaning or complaining lmao!!! As for which bike.....................exciting times...............so many to see and try out...................beauty is in the eye of the beholder though...............each to their own, your very first "big" bike is special whatever...............have fun, ride carefully out there!! Catch you soon maybe? Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

nice one tat well done ride safe and enjoy yourself                                      take care  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Well done on passing the test Tat!Clap More girls on bikes..Thumbs Up..great news!! Happy shopping and happy riding!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerwitch's Profile
bikerwitch

In: brighouse

well done tats more n more of us girlies are getting on our bikes these daysThumbs Up which can only be a good thing.lol. and as for the shopping,its the only kind of shopping worth doing if u ask me.lol
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Nice one Tat,well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Congratulations Tat. Well done! Come on the girlies lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

WELL DONE TAT, I WISH YOU MANY YEARS OF FUN AND SAFE RIDING, ENJOY THE SHOPPING SPREEClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Fantastic news and well done Tat.... as above, many years of fun and safe riding x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption