Squires

44 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2015 09:00:18 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Anything happening up at Squires tonight? Might take a run up for a brew, see you there if you are doing the same.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I wont be going today but might make it up there on Wednesday ... work dependent :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Car park should be looking better now.

Double six's Profile
Double six

Well if I have replaced the brakes on the car and done all my other odds and sods in time I will nip up tomorrow, if not I will be up there sunday for a brew.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Why should car park look better @Vlad? Excited at the prospect of nicer tarmac?!! Lol

Hope to see you there @D6, will probably be around 6pm due to work n traffic :(

I shall bring my trusty 'poon too ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Car park looked the same on Sunday when we nipped in for a  brew - mind couldn't really see it for bikes!

I'm hoping to be there around 6-630 ish .....see you there!Approve

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*claps hands* oh goody ... Chips!!

See ya there @PB! Bring ya sketch pad too... PLEASE!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhhh, you've done it now GB.....CHIPS!!!!!!....am gonna need 'em after what i'll be going through  before I escape to Squires.

Got my sketchy book ready....see ya thereStar

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Ur right PB carpark was same on Sunday cus they did it Monday. Look a bit higher than the Tarmac GBNP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vlad - I really couldn't tell tonight - bikes n bikers everywhere - twas a sea of leather and metal - fab-u-lous!

So good to see everyone .......till the next time people.x.
Hug

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I didnt see much apart from a couple of really good looking leather clad guys, err no D6 & Stuie i dont mean you two loons! ;)

Sorry PB n I disappeared for a while, we had design/commisions to discuss! It was lovely to see everyone even if it was briefly!

Pots, wow! What a surprise, great to see you again!

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Ah well!  Nobody noticed !  That was a waste of 2 days painting the car park walls.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Couldnt see the walls for all the bikes... Honest guv!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Who is going to Squires tomorrow?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Dunno Kev, depends on how Im feeling tomoz ... Dead

Dont forget to take the sd card from your camera with you just in case ... if PB aint and I dont turn up, drop it into mine and I will make sure that it gets to PBThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What time were you thinking of?

Double six's Profile
Double six

I'll be there sometime after 2pm for a couple of hours I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, doesn't look like I'm gonna make it there today!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My, but it was a sad turn out there today!                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption