30/31st May

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2015 18:14:45 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've actually have the weekend off over the 30/31st May and I want to go out and play on my bike.
Is anybody up for a ride out, maybe staying in a B&B over night.

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If you can get to the Lake District on Friday 29th I would be happy to buy you a pint.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I did have the Friday booked off but gave it back, so 250 miles after a days work my just be a bit to much.
But I'll have that pint off you at Kiss.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have nothing planned for that weekend as yet. Linda is away at the moment, so I am not sure what her work schedule will be on that weekend.
I will see what happens when she returns Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Ooh, no a bloke called David with time on his hands is a Dangerous Dave! ;)

I hope Linda left you plenty of jobs to be getting on with!                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'm free that weekend - would be nice to get out on the bike Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And you can tell us all about your posh tea.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

North, East, South or West?
The way things are going I really will need to get away, hopefully to somewhere that there's a beer at the end.Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is a beer festival in Belper in Derbyshire if that is not too far for the Saturday night but camping?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks Suzy,
I've just looked it up, sadly it looks a bit to greenish and hippyish for me.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption