No bull beer bikes / May 2015

3 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2015 18:56:42 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi! Just a shout out to all those members attending this event. I don't know any of you attending this rally but I would love to meet you all. So if you see me stumbling about please say hello, I'm a happy drunk so I won't bite I promise. Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Not going to this, this time but, been since 2009 and last time was May, last year.  It's quite a unique event in that they do tend to have a lot of non bikers going.  Plus points are the venue and setting, it's well set up with food available on site.  Very good facilities, proper shower block and permanent toilets. Large indoor area with Bar and of course, the free "Tractor Tom" ride, into town.  Good Pubs in Builth, The Fountain (owned by the Farm, as is The Lamb now, I think) also, The White Horse which, along with The Fountain have live music and good food.  It's a good weekend and good atmosphere. Hope you all have a good one and the weather is kind.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers Clarkie I gotta feeling its gonna be a crackin weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 1016 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption