Europe tour

6 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2015 19:29:27 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm planning a tour round Spain and France and just wondered if anyone knows if I need to take my motorcycle documents, v5 insurance, mot?                                                                                                                                                                              
pictii's Profile
pictii

In: the back of beyo

Howdo ..think Madscots is yer man to speak to Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx pictii will message him ??                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

You need yoir insursnce docs not sure about others.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx David                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi you need to take everything and it must be originals also Thumbs Up

Some folk will use copies and keep the originals safe so if asked then can still provide them if needed.  if you cannot prove you own the bike or it's legally on their roads they will take it off you until you can (no mercy).

If I can help with anything else give me a Pm more than happy to help Handshake  I'm taking a pile of BM bikers to France in 8 weeks Cool

How ever all my dealings with the law abroad in Europe has been great

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 961 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption