Happy Bank holiday Everyone!!

27 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2015 19:26:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well another bank holiday weekend is here peeps! i have my new iron 2 wheeled steed! (well its not here yet, but whatever!) the sun is shining (not really! its bleek!!) and i have to go to work!! all weekend!...........so!!  you Guys!!  have a great weekend what ever your up to, put on your Shades!! go out on your Bikes and have much Fun!!... and let me know what ya all get up to so i can be jealous!!  Tongue hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Family bbq for my birthday - 20 plus people   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy Birthday!!  Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

weather looking good Saturday so out on Rocket 3 methinks as just got lots of new toys for it but Sunday looking a bit crappy

Monday day off also so heading up into Highlands with a few bikers Thumbs Up

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Working ALL weekend too Alisha, so not much enjoyment for me either but hey ho.... Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh to be rich and not have to work eh?!..... eeer  Nah!!  i think i will stay poor and happy!!  LOL well!! Lulu hope ya have a good weekend anyway! Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Alisha I will Wink x

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Have a good weekend everyone.
Sorry Alisha and Lulu that you have to work.
I am on the Hastings burn up on Monday. Not a burn up any longer, too many unmarked cars and cameras.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah well I'm used to working weekends, at least I have tonight off so it ain't so bad, hope you enjoy yourself David on Monday, it will be fun for you I'm sure Smile Thumbs Up

Hope everyone has a good un Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thank you Lulu will do :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have a great weekend DavidWink! X                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thank you Alisha :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Monday is looking good. Just got to decide which way to go; busy Yorkshire or deserted Northumberland. Choices, choices.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmmm!!! well i hope the rain has stopped for ya!!   Deserted Northumberland or Yorkshire?!  go on a circle and do both!!  Wink Have a smilie time!                                                                                                                                                                             
pictii's Profile
pictii

In: the back of beyo

Fire up to Bamburgh castle Steve ..great roads an the castle is jus amazin lookin Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The Castle is kinda cool but east of the A1 will have tourist traffic. We'll most likely go inland to the good roads ;-) Possibly Rothbury for a coffee and natter then Otterburn, Keilder and back.
Or we might do something else entirely!
I like Northumberland. It's big, beautiful and gloriously empty. But don't tell anyone...                                                                                                                                                                             
pictii's Profile
pictii

In: the back of beyo

LOL yeah keep it a secret ..cool I was over rothbury way last year but didnt venture into it..jus went back up the a68 ..sounds a good run youve got planned ..enjoy an ride safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Fantastic sun down Dumfries way today and no traffic was fab Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.......... Well that musr have been a great end to the Bank holls!!  im still housesitting and will be for another week! Weather is like a winters day here!! RAIN and WIND  and Freezzzing cold!!....... Hoping the weather is going to start getting sunny soon!    Not long now before the bike is here! Yippppeeee!!!! cant wait!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption