Tour scotland in may

8 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2015 22:39:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi okay so Im thinking of touring scotland 17th may for up to 1 week. Never toured before and not got any biker buddies yet. If anyone is intrested in joining let me no. Going to look at routes campsites very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Straight up West coast for you Sir.

If I can help let me know Thumbs Up and 7 days up this way is easy to do and best roads in UK Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's a bunch of us going to Loch Ness mid-July if you're interested. It's on Events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Go for it Shaun, you'll love it.
As Mad say west coast is what you want. The Red Squirrel site in Glencoe is basic but good and just down the road from the Clachaig Inn - best pub ever!
If you enjoy yourself come back up in July with rest of us, you my re than welcome :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How much in total do you spend for say 1 week I have no idea...?                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

All in look at £60ish a day if camping should give you an average

but that depends on fuel and food/drink you have or use

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Camping £5 - 10 per night. Food, cheap if you camp cook, more in the pub. Petrol depend on the bike, distance and right hand :-) Beer.... ah, that's the budget blown!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha steve I guess the beer depends who your with. rest makes sence. Thanks peeps it all helps. I've spent way to much getting the kit and sorting the bike so I'm kind of glad its sounding cheap!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption