Party in Prague

18 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2007 13:01:12 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just seen a post in the events section by MickTheMoose for a party in PRAGUE in December.   Sounds like a good laugh (Though, again, I can't make it).  But thought I would bring it to everyone's attention on the forums because it sounds like a good one (And cheap).  Would be our first international party!   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...vent_id=85                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oooh i say, yes yes yes....                                                                                                                                                                             
easyrider's Profile
easyrider

In: conwy

hi please let us know bout party in prague been there such a great lace and once more its my birthday in dec so double celebrations                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Send a P M to MicktheMoose for more info / details.   Don't forget to add your name to the event. Just hit the 'add me to this event' button and your pic is added automatically and will then show up on your profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The event is posted on 12th-14th December in the events calendar                                                                                                                                                                                  
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Last time i went to prague there was naked ladies dancing on my table.. how rude when i am trying to reach my beer... Good trick how they opened the bottle though...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

so, you'll be joining us for a replay then skins??                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

well would not take much pursueding...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Looks like it's gonna be a good party then - and bloody cheap too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bell's Profile
Bell

In: Sutton Coldfield

if i can get the time off work i'd love to go, been told its a lovely place, sounds like a good deal too                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

its a very nice place.  Some beautiful buildings etc.   Shame about all the drug-pushing black guys at night.  They follow u n push n push.  Hope the police have sorted that out by now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Isn't anyone else going to this besides Mick?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im skint                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

December 12th - 14th 2007 see event page for more details   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...vent_id=85                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

my mates over there at the moment on his jollies, must be the thing to do at this time of year                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

any men goin on there stag do in Prague beware!it may finish youre marriage before it starts!a friend of a friend is single now cos of the loose women there!!same thing happened to a friend in Amsterdam yrs ago[the story came out after yrs of marriage an finished it!!]mind yu same thing can happen here but have you seen some of these eastern Eropean girls!!!!!! Censored                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4840 seconds. There are 874 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption