Barmouth Camp 25th Sept

248 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2015 22:27:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Brilliant weekend with a great bunch of people, had a bril. ride on Saturday round the reservoirs and Elan valley, long ride home to day by Welshpool and Buxton to avoid motorways, took twice as long as the motorway route there but well worth the effort                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Cracking weekend.
Wall to wall sunshine, good riding, talking utter bollox with a bunch mindless lunatics.
What more could I ask for?
Thank you one and all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

NOT THE WINDMILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another fab weekend with like minded nutters :)

Excellent weather apart from no wind to fly kites :(

Enjoyed annoying the Perv for the weekend and giving Rag a weekend off due to Birthday Boyishness.

Must rem NOT to sit by Shelleygirl again, she is such a bad influence.

Until next time folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aha... so my Kite-Flying Winning Record still stands?   Wink Thumbs UpStarBig smileLOL

Sounds like you all had a great time.. I'll be there next year, hopefully... get those kite flying skills honed Big smileThumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I just got home robbed an extra day of sunshine off work. Thanks to all that turned out. we were well lucky with the weather just a bit cool at night Big thanks to Sharon for keeping me warm. Looking forward to the next one see you all again soon.

jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

Had a lovely weekend with great people and great weather, haven't laughed so much for a long time. Thanks to BJ, Ken and JP for organising it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Bit late, but I've at last got round to uploading some pictures.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=4786
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

It's nevet too late Steve                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption