Barmouth Camp 25th Sept

248 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2015 22:27:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Its been raining in Brum overnight but is looking like a decent day for the ride over to wales.see you there David                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Finished running in rebuilt motor, dog has just passed his 'infection inspection' after major operation, so I will be crooozin up the A470 to sunny Barmouth tomorrow after work.

Question is, where the hell am I going to get a £3 kite from??????......
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Not sure how many colours you can get pucks in but i have yellow blue red orange and black ones, any one got any other colours                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not packed, not ready but I do have friday off, Should be there mid/late afternoon. Beer
 Weather is looking good. Cool
I think depreciation on my 2 line stunt kite qualifies it for entry  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

STUNT KITE???!!!! That's not fair! Is it a Peter Powell stunt kite??!
Mine will be a pound shop special....Grrrr!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Have a fantastic weekend all . Will miss being there
And I had new magic tricks too ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Eeeeeeeee haaaaaaaa it's Friday :-) :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Happy Barmouth everyone :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well i got here ok, a bit late so had to finish putting up the tent in the dark but thats normal, good night in the pub we seam to have quite a good turnout of people here so lets see what tomoz brings                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Back home safe n sound, great riding, great weather, great company.
Cheers guys, hope the kite flying went well, ride safe. M...                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Home from another great weekend weather was brilliant ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a great weekend!
Fantastic ride up through mid Wales, all day Saturday riding Snowdonia in glorious sunshine, good beer with great company, and Wales beating England was the icing on the cake!!!! Finished off with a great ride home....life is peachy!

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Great weekend thanks all BJ you are a star at event boss and weather fixing  Wacko

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Wot no holiday snaps ? Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just got back myself, great time,
Thanks for my birthday cake BJ Thumbs Up
On a sad note, I lost my windmill on my way home. Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Another great weekend with real people.
Thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Another brilliant weekend with great company good to meet up with new peeps, weather was fantastic shame no wind to fly the kites oh well have to be kept until next year lol home just before it got dark decided to stay until the end of the day.

Wales winning yesterday was the best LOL

See you all again soon Hug

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I got home about 9-00pm. Stopped for breakfast at 18-00 Oxford services. I had a brilliant weekend with good people. The sunshine was a bonus.
Thanks to BJ, Ken and JP for organising it. Sorry if I missed anyone :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Great time had by all. The regulator on my bike expired the second I arrived at the campsite, so thanks to Jax and Cathy for taking me out in the car on Saturday, and the RAC for getting me home on Sunday, even if it was a bit of an epic!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

bit cherzed off i missed this 
but on the good side the cars fixed mot tuesday
( i thorght it was due november not begining of next month)
had time for a bimble out and about today so all is good                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption