Barmouth Camp 25th Sept

248 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2015 22:27:23 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If you are heading from barmouth towards harlec the site is on your right just before the left turn for talybont halt train station . If your heading from harlec you will cross the small river bridge in talybont go round a wide left hand bend then turn left into the lane . Follow the lane for about 150 yrds turning on right for the site. We will try and get some signs up when we get there. If you go on the satellite maps you can see the site just off the main road .
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looks lke there high pressure building for weekend and into next week. so should be a dry sunny weekend. Geek

JP's Profile
JP

Be nice if it happens Phil but I'm not holding my breath lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm taking my waterproofs and winter gear just in case.
Not long now :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

wellies and kite are my main thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This is looking iffy for me at the moment. due to a puncture last week other problems with the bike was seen.
Hopefully it will be sorted by tomorrow.
If not I will not be a happy bunny.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Ye of little faith Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Last minute panic over, all systems go.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright++ TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >

Click on this to open a geographic web page then click on that map for full scale map. The phone numbers are no longer in use

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

might not get there got weird / expensiv noises coming from the back of the car and just found out mot runs out monday
( i thourght i was due november)

so cud be a bit bizzy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not long now all welcome to this one don't need to pre book just turn up and pitch your tent bring the kids bring your granny pets welcome but must be kept under control and cleaned up after. I will try and get a BM flag up by the road if I can find something to attach it to. BJ will be holding kite flying on the beach again. Hope to see you all there.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Wow, 46 down to attend! Even at the usual bm rate of 50% drop out that's still a fair crowd :-)
Well I am half packed... Only 1 working day to go.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Bike is loaded, no more days to work. Big smileThumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

one working day to go then on my way Big smile oh and I got 10 days off LOL

see ya there

JP's Profile
JP

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself

This is open to all and bring the kids if you want to. You can come by car train bus boat or donkey if thats what you want. So get your name down on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Packed but not loaded, ready for esrly off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You on the beer already David?

ready for esrly off.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Don't forget your yellow puck Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I have a red one but would like a blue one.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Didn't get much sleep, but to compensate I have my yellow puck and a red one to go with it.
Should be on the road at 7-00 :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 556 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption