Squires- Wednesday 22nd April

31 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2015 12:36:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just giving a shout out to say I'm thinking of going over to Squires on Wednesday if anyone - oldies and newbies alike - cares to join me. I'll be there from around 5.30 - 6.00pm onwards.

Evening dress/ fancydress/ or sensible warm gear is  optional.

Annnd - There may even be chips to indulge in.....as long as they've restocked the ketchup!!!!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Shall i bring my own as well as a 'poon or two ... I will share, cos my mum said its nice to share :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh darn it yes, I forgot the 'poons!

And yes, bring yer own ketchup, cutlery, and even yer own spuds (for the chips) should you be so inclined!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl. Now that made me guffaw!

see ya tomoz evening ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did the guffaw include a snort grunt snort

Hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning all!Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Possibility I might show my face - sorry in advance!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK's heading south!!!!.... Shocked........faints!

C'mon XK -  be honest - It was the chips that did it wasn't it!!!LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Easy on the sauce, pbWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I might, just MIGHT, share MY ketchup wiv ya @xk but it might cost ya! @Stuie. of course, why wouldnt it ? Not me without a snort n grunt or two!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Might make it, depends on child care Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*:-O surprise Childcare!!!!! Err, is there something you're not telling us Alice? Eh? Eh?

Seriously though, be good to see you tomorrow...and Mr Ben too!Approve

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Benny Boy! Yeah, now that will be just fab. I might even bring Rose-Hairy!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

will be there if i finish in time                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cool! Fingers crossed Norman. Shame you cant make it Catkins.
Looking forward to catching up with folk. Is it hometime yet??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aaaaarggghhhh, double post! See y'all later...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooh - Rose-Hairy Annnnd  GB ......Fabulaous!!!

Be good to see you too HF....give me your bosses phone number and I'll persuade him to let you outa that rotary office on time! Ha!

The Whitby Goth Doo sounds ace - hope you have a fabby time Cat!
chevalier's Profile
chevalier

In: Wakefield

Probably bob along about 6:30 and start my initiation.
Give me a wave when you hear me "clonking" into the car park

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one ChevvyApprove

We should hopefully be sat at the benches somewhere near the cafe itself.

It's a gorgeous day here, so Squires is gonna be busy!

See you thereStar

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

I'll have a bumble over should be there for half 5 -6.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption