message for Hornet Paul and Danny ducati

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2015 18:40:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Can you please show some self restraint and a little respect for other BM members. I don't doubt that the mods are getting sick of changing your photos and receiving complaints Each to their own, but for gods sake put it away and stop being so selfish.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

And to clarify as one of the site staff I am getting fed up of the complaints as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

If they insist on breaking site regs then the mods have the right to close their account dont they? I am no prude but although this is a dating and social network site there are other sites more appropriate to gratuitous pics of genitalia.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yes I came face to face  with that the other evening. One chance and 'DELETE'. as 66 says I'm sure there are websites if that's what your into.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What have I missed?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

some guy who enjoys posting pics of his schlong Tab, last chicken in the butchers window type stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rion's Profile
Rion

In: Barnsley

I was an unfortunate "victim" today, Happy to say that BM is quick to shut him/them down.
Thanks for keeping the site a decent and pleasurable site.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Why would anyone do this??  WHY???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hornet has been deleted and danny has had his pics deleted and a warning given.Thanks to everyone for bringing this kind of things to our attention :)

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

If they are going to post that sort of thing, at least make it worth looking at! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

ooohhhhhhhhhhh tab   I just laughed my tea onto my keyboard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rion's Profile
Rion

In: Barnsley

Three Cheers Tab (Tabby?)
Brilliant assessment
Clap

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

think the 'Mods' should delete this now.  Nuff said !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Agreed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nah, let it stand as a lesson the next eejit who thinks it'd be a good idea to do similar, plus it keeps Tab's humour which I really appreciated!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption