Thing is...Am I new??

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2015 12:06:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes! It's me! Back again for another six months. The ol' place has changed a bit since I was here last! 
Anyway...Hello!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi OJ.
It must be two years since I last met up with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

**waves** hey OJ ... You aint a newbie, you are an inbetweenie! ;)

Good to see you back, the decor may have changed a little but believe me the chaos and anarchy still prevails!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Waves to OJ back in time for biking season :0)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxx welcome back xx                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxx welcome back xx                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome back OJ                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelybin's Profile
wheelybin

In: st asaph

Greetings. Was on here in a former life .back on the road after 18 month break .live St asaph North Wales.safe riding everyone. Cheers Nik                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome back                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hey nice to see ya back Nik Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hey OJ! wondered where you had got to. Nice to see you back again. Maybe catch up with you at an event sometime this year. Take it easy....66                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, many thanks for the 'Welcome Back'! 
Most of you know why I disappeared.....I did go to some lengths to explain at the time.
 But some water has flowed under the bridge in the meantime and there are lotsa new folk here who may share my penchant for whacky humour
and general lunacy! (and Spyder trikes....).
I've updated my profile wiv pickies of the latest beast so go and take a look.

Anyway.....I'm off to Springfield Missouri at silly O'clock on Monday morning to attend SpyderFest.....Google it!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 609 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption