Run to Kiss V for the South

132 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2015 08:17:07 by xj | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

It's only 5 months away, so I thought I'll throw an idea Lamp on the table.

For those who don't know

KISS V
is being held over the weekend of
11/12/13 September
At
Squires Cafe Bar,
Sherburn-in-Elmet,
West Yorkshire,
United Kingdom,
LS25 5LX
and for the last three years we've had a run going up to it.

My idea is to meet up at
10am for a 10:30 leave from
South Mimms Services
on the
M25 at J23 and from A1(M), A1, A1081.
Hertfordshire.
EN6 3QQ.

It will take about 3 hours to cover the 170 miles from South Mimms to Squires going up the A1 and A1M with two short breaks.
(Some Folks would had already covered 100 miles just to get to South Mimms, so they will be happy for a couple of little restsSleepy and we can't have Dave VM to tired to get his wallet outShocked)
If we go for these times hopefully we can be on site just after 2pm with tents up and in the bar Beerby 2-30. (Execpt David N and XJ who likes to go tree felling on the runs up thereLOL)

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like a good plan. If I can't find any trees on the A1 or A1M, can I suggest a little detour, cos I know Carol and XJ will feel they have missed out on something :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've also got to find a square bit of wood on the way up there to keep Stutts happy.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Just as well you put the dates up in nice big numbers so stutts can see them, we don't want him going a month early do we now !!! Confused.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It would be nice if he did.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Hi all

Anyone got a pilly seat for a lovely lassie from Suffolk via France?

Jx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There's  lots of wood known as Sherwood Forest just off the A1...... you might find a tree or two to run into there .... just so's you knowWink

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Don't encourage em Julz, god knows where we'll end up otherwise Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, no frogs...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Why no frogs Mister Toady?                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think no frogs cos we are already looking for fallen trees and plywood.
Looking for bricks would be too much :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

Oh and I was going to bake some cakes to bring with..... But I'll bring frogs legs just for you XK!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Better if you brought snails Julia coz if XK has had a drink he will never catch frogs legs if his life depended on it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

For those who don't know

KISS V
11/12/13 September
At
Sherburn-in-Elmet,
West Yorkshire,
United Kingdom,
LS25 5LX

My idea is to meet up at
South Mimms Services
on the
Hertfordshire.
EN6 3QQ.

It will take about 3 hours to cover the 170 miles from South Mimms to Squires going up the A1 and A1M with two short breaks.
(Some Folks would had already covered 100 miles just to get to South Mimms, so they will be happy for a couple of little restsSleepy and we can't have Dave VM to tired to get his wallet outShocked)
If we go for these times hopefully we can be on site just after 2pm with tents up and in the bar Beerby 2-30. (Execpt David N and XJ who likes to go tree felling on the runs up thereLOL)

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

Snails it is then..... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

For those who don't know

KISS V
11/12/13 September
At
Sherburn-in-Elmet,
West Yorkshire,
United Kingdom,
LS25 5LX

My idea is to meet up at
South Mimms Services
on the
Hertfordshire.
EN6 3QQ.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Can't wait for this one. Ermm Probably because I am missing my tree Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There has just been a tree felling spectacular in the village next to me. If I had known you were missing it David, I would have let you know...your services would have been more than welcome!Wink

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Back to page one we go

Wizzzzzzzzz

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Rag will you wave as you pass Hobbit HQ ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 399 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption