Yorkshire Pudding Rally

48 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2015 13:57:06 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

is it bad head pills at the ready or hare of the dog fix                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Home, unpacked, dried out, repacked, fed, watered, washed, picked up dawgie... Washing out and RELAX!

A really great weekend, lots of laughter and fun. Meeting up with really old mates (oh the good old days!) and the odd BMer or dozen.

Things that particularly leap out that i will remember for a long time;
Friday night, never thought I would have my hands on Mandie's thighs!!!

Saturday night, full on tent moshing with Stuie to Rob Zombie... RAWK!!!

Thanks for a fab time everyone x
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well what can I say... had an absolutely fantastic weekend with fantastic mates, some I haven't seen for a few years, some I see regularly and some not so often.   Way too  many to mention, but you know who you all are!

If were weren't dancing and tekking the pish out of each other, we were catching up with good old conversation and putting the world to rights! Awesome! Big smile

I hope you all had a good journey back, me and Ziggy had some issues, he's in the naughty corner as I type!  But I'm sure he'll be in my good books again very soon

The Smacked Arse Comedy show was funny as chuff, especially the mad Irish man! and the bands were great, the better ones playing on Saturday and got my feet tapping just a little bit!! LOL

My jaw is aching and my sides are split, from so much laughing and mucho merriment!  Can't wait for the next on..........oooh only a few more days to go.. Bring on the Rock & Bike at Squires!

See you there if you're going!! Thumbs UpHug

PS.. to those who asked.. there was no Yorkshire Pudding.. hmmm perhaps they need a pudding wagon at these Yorkshire rallies??... now there's a thought .... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

wheres the pikis                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

i want to see what iv missed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Norman I only took 3 photos, I will try and upload them.

I think Linzi (GBNP) and a few others had their cameras out, so watch this space ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

I can't get mine to upload but I've added a couple that others took :o)

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ive not had time since I got back home it's been busy, busy, busy and I am now back in work. Ermm I will sort photo's this evening (if I get two minutes to rub together!) ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption